Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways"

I got a lovely surprise this afternoon. I had just come in from taking Cookie out and was about to make myself a sandwhich when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see my husband standing there with a huge, beautiful bouquet of pink flowers and white roses, a balloon and a card. For those of you who dont already know... Michael left town on Sunday afternoon for Corpus Christi (as he has been doing the last 3 months) and wasn't to return until Friday. So as I said before, this was a huge surprise! He had to come into town to pick up a boom truck and take it back to Corpus but before doing that, he spent about an hour with me first. We watched a little TV, ate some lunch and baked some cookies. :) It was wonderful! It has definitely been hard with him being gone so much these last 3 months but it's times like these that really show me just how much he cares about me. I am so very blessed to have him in my life and so thankful for everything he has done for me. He has shown me a kind of love like I have never experienced before. Him, Tyler, Elise and Ava are my family and I love that. I love each and every one of them with my whole heart. I love my life, our life and wouldnt have it any other way. Thank you baby.

My Card Said This:

"We don't always have
as much time together as we'd like,
but there are many times every day
when my thoughts turn to you.
I don't always take the time
to tell you how much I love you,
but I hope you know
how very much I do.

Happy Valentines Day

To my gorgeous wife that is about to give me the greatest gift anyone could receive, our daughter Ava! I Love You Pumpkin! -Mike

2 comments:

ChristinaGray said...

awww so sweet!

Ashley said...

YA! You left a comment! Im so proud of you!!!! :)

LOL

Thank you!