Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cookie

Well, there isn't much going on here. Im running out of things to post about! LOL
Jennifer came over with lunch today on her lunch break. That was sweet of her. :)
Christina picked up a white button down shirt for Tyler from Target yesterday. So I have his clothes for the pictures on saturday. And Raina gave me a shirt for Elise. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to wear!
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. And thats pretty much it.
Havent been getting much sleep at all! I feel like, if my stomache stretches anymore, it'll explode! My back aches likes never before.. But thats not anything new.

I did take a few pictures of Cookie today. She is 3 months and 5 days old! She's still tiny but has def grown since ive had her. Its getting hard to tend to her, but I have a new system going on. LOL I put up a child gate in the doorway of the laundry room and that is now where she stays. I have her crate in there as well, with her puppy bed in it and I just leave the door open so that she is able to go in and out as she pleases. I have a puppy pad down in the corner for her if she needs to potty before I am able to take her out. Which she has done really well with. If she does have to pee, she goes on the puppy pad and it isnt often. This has definately made things much easier! I of course have all of her toys in there with her as well. She didnt really like the change very much at first but has started getting used to it. Here are some of the pics I took of her today. :) Have a great night loves.


It almost looks like she's smiling in the one above. LOL


No comments: