Monday, February 4, 2008

Everythings good...

My friend Christina just moved back to Texas and her and Zolan are staying at my house for a little while. I called my doctor this morning due to some water-like discharge which I was afraid that it might have been a leak in my amniotic sac (something like that?) She wanted me to go to Clear Lake Regional and get checked out just incase. So Christina took me up there this morning. All is well. No contractions, (which means the medicine is doing its job) no fluid is leaking and I am still only 1 cm dilated. I felt kind of stupid for even going in but with this being my first pregnancy Im not real sure what to expect and def don't want to take any chances. I was happy to hear that everything is OK! Still on bedrest, of course and I am still going in for my doctors appointment on Wednesday morning. Ava is still moving around like crazy! It almost seems as though she might just push her way through my stomach! LOL

Just a little update..

No comments: