Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Myspace Survey.

80 Things You Might Not Know About Me:

Whats your middle name?
-Renee

How big is your bed?
-King I think..

Relationship Status?
-Married

What are you listening to right now?
-'So you think you can dance?' on TV

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
-3474

What was the last thing you ate?
-Cooked lasagna for Katie, Matt and I

Last person you hugged?
-My Daddy earlier today.

How is the weather right now?
-Raining off and on. Humid. Sticky. Gross.

Room temp?
-The A/C is set to 77 right now... I just turned it up cuz I was freezing

Who was the last person you talked to?
-Katie and Matt

Who is your last text from?
-Amber

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?
-Attitude.

Favorite type of food?
-Mexican

Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?
-Negative.

Hair color?
-Dyed Burgundy.

Eye color?-Blue

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
-Negative.Perfect vision

Favorite holiday?
-Thanksgiving/Christmas

Favorite season?
-Spring/Fall

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
-Who hasn't?

Last Movie you Watched?
-The Eye

What books are you reading?
-I'm almost finished with The Alibi by Sandra Brown. I'm sure I'll finish it tonight cuz I doubt I'll want to put it down! It's pretty good.

Piercings?
-Ears, belly button, nose

Favorite Movie?
-I have a lot of favorites.

What were you doing before filling this out?
-Checking my messages on Myspace.

Any pets?
-Amber's cat Meow-Meow lives here now.I love her!

Dogs or cats?
-I'm not an animal person...

Favorite flower?
-Hibiscus, cala lilly's (sp?) orchids

Have you ever loved someone?
-Of course.

Who would you like to see right now?
-My hubby.

Do you like to travel by plane?
-Never have.

Right-handed or Left-handed?
-Right.

If you could go to any place right now, where would you go?
-Beach in Jamaica.

Are you missing someone?
-The hubby. And Tyler.

Do you have a tattoo? How many?
-Yes. Too many.

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
-Negative.

Are you hiding something from someone?
-Not at all.

Are you 18?
-I was 4 years ago.

What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
-Ava and I.

Did you get enough sleep last night?
-HA! That's impossible these days... It could always be worse...
-I get enough to function like a normal human being... maybe.LOL

First thing you thought about this morning?
-I cant believe Ava is still asleep..

What do you have handy at your bedside?
-Cell phone/charger. Baby monitor. My book. Lamp.

What makes you unique?
-I'm just me.

Are you afraid of the dark?
-No

Favorite hangout?
-Home.

5 Things you cant live without?
***I'm gonna change this to---5 things you WOULDN'T WANT to live without...****
-All my loved ones.
-Sonic drinks :)
-Cell phone
-Computer
-Vehicle

What are you afraid of?
-A lot of things scare me... Losing my loved ones and failure, to name a couple..

What are your nicknames?
-Pumpkin, baby, muffin (haha)

What is your dads middle name?
-James

What is your mothers middle name?
-Renee

You were going to a deserted island, by yourself and could only take one thing what would it be?
-Water.

Who's your cell phone provider?
-Sprint

First item you'll save in a fire besides a person or animal?
-Filing cabinet with our important paperwork? LOL
-Ava's memory box/baby book

What are your favorite color(s)?
-Blue, Pink

Are there things you always take with you?
-Ava, purse/cell, keys, diaper bag.

What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
-Teacher/Nurse

What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
-Nothing.

What do you think about before you go to bed?
-What do I NOT think about?!

Who was the last person you kissed?
-Ava

No comments: