Monday, July 21, 2008

B-O-R-ing...

There wasn't a whole lot going on this weekend. Michael didn't come home this Friday because they decided to work Saturday. Ava and I went over to Stephanie's with Katie and Matt and few friends. Jason made some burgers on the pit and we all just hung out. When we left there, Michael was home waiting for us, so Ava and I spent the rest of the evening with him.

On Sunday, Michael worked on the garage. I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not, but he is building a wall dividing the garage in half. We are making a room in one half of the garage and using the other half for storage. Amber will be staying out there. He has a majority of the wall up already and once he finishes that we will have to tape and float it. Then A/C and carpet. Amber's pretty excited. While he worked on that this Sunday, Ava and I went to church. I scheduled her dedication for the end of August, so I'm pretty stoked about that. :)

Tomorrow I am taking Ava to Jc Penny for her 4 month portraits. ONLY because I have a coupon-$7.99 for a package, no sitting fee. Woo-Hoo! YA, for coupons!

After her pictures, I'm picking Elise up from school and spending the rest of the day with her. For a while there, it seemed as though we had Elise around a lot more than usual. I guess I got used to it, and now it seems like it's been forever since I've seen her! Tomorrow is Melanie and Jamie's Anniversary, so that works out perfect. I'm glad they are letting me have her for a few hours.

Wednesday, the exterminator is coming to get rid of these dang fleas! Michael's sister Kelli took Cookie and ever since she has been gone they have been horrible! Yes... we got rid of yet another dog. I think I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am not a very good caregiver when it comes to animals... So no more pups for us!

Thursday and Friday I will be keeping Mason for Katie while she works. Mason is 3 weeks younger than Ava... I watched him a couple days last week for her as well. I will admit, it's tough with 2 little ones so close in age. But it's OK. I don't see how people do it with twins! I guess they don't really have a choice, huh? LOL

Pretty boring around here...

P.s.- I have been giving Ava rice cereal lately, but today I bought some pears, peaches and bananas to start feeding to her as well. She had the pears today and absolutely loved them! I wonder what she will think of the bananas? I loved them when I was little, but can't stand them now.

No comments: