Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have come to realize that...

-There just isn't enough time in the day.
-I like to cook.
-I really wanna get a walker for Ava.
-I need a job.
-Ava is growing up way too fast for my liking.
-So is Elise.
-I wanna go back to school....
-And finish.
-It is almost impossible to keep a house in order with 3 kids (4 if you count the hubby!), a cat, and a teenage girl (my sister). (I love you all!) :-)
-Laundry is never-ending.
-I got so many diapers in various sizes from my baby shower that I still haven't had to buy any yet... It's about that time now.
-My husband is never home.
-Sometimes it's nice :)
-Other times I miss him terribly :(
-Gas prices are ridiculous!
-Katie is my best friend.
-So is Jennifer.
-I don't see Jennifer enough anymore...
-I have yet to send ANY of Ava's pictures to Walgreens to be developed.
-I really hope my computer doesn't crap out on me one day and cause me to lose all my photos.
-I would be devastated.
-I'd like to take a vacation.
-Too bad money doesn't grow on trees..
-Katie and I make kick-ass diaper cakes! :)
-Ava is asleep in her swing and I need to put her in her crib..
-But I can't do that until I put her sheets/clothes in the dryer.
-Damn! I forgot..
-I should go do that.
-And load the dishwasher.
-And call the hubby to tell him goodnight.

I'm going now...
Here's another survey I did on myspace...

I've Come To Realize

1.I've come to realize that my hair...
-is long and in need of trim...

2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
-I get to spend with the kids and the hubby.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
-I get completely lost in thought....

4. I've come to realize that I need...
-to go back to school..

5. I've come to realize that I have lost....
-all of the baby weight I gained during the pregnancy and then some...

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
-people lie to me... (although it's not something I'm just now realizing.. I've always felt that way..)

7. I've come to realize that my boobs...
-aren't big anymore now that I no longer breast feed...

8. I've come to realize that money...
-doesn't grow on trees. Who knew!?

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
-will never change.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be…
-me.

11. I've come to realize that I crush on...
-No-one.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
-is my best friend. The one I look up to. I strive to become at least half the woman she is.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is....
-Expensive. But mine.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
-I had a lot to do today.

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
-I cleaned the house and got it ready for the exterminator to come spray...

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
-too much. Always am...

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
-is my Daddy and always will be. And that he has worked really hard to become a better person and has come a long way.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on myspace...
-it's because I'm bored and feel like taking a break from the daily chores..

19. I've come to realize that today...
-was busy.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
-I'm exhausted.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will..
-Babysit Mason for Katie. And babysit the boys for my dad.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
-change time to slow motion so my little princess doesn't grow up so fast :(

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this...
-is probably bored...

No comments: