Monday, July 7, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

As of June 27th, 2008, my little munchkin now sleeps in her crib. I honestly didn't think this day would come so soon. I loved having her sleep next to me and it made me feel more comfortable to be able to wake up and see her breathing next to me. My cousin lost her baby to SID's and I guess it just worries me. But I decided that maybe it was time to give it a try and see how she does. So far, so good. She seems to sleep a little better in there, so that's good.

I bought her some step 1 Gerber Applesauce today and mixed a little of that with her rice cereal and she went to town! She cried when I didn't get it in her mouth fast enough! LOL Mike says Elise did the same thing and so did I when I was a baby.

It seems like she is reaching these milestones SO FAST! I just cant believe how fast time is flying by! She has 2 little bumps on the left and right sides of her top gums which I'm pretty sure are her teeth coming in. I think it'll still be a while before they break through the gums, but its getting close. She sure has been fussy this last week which is unusual for her, as she is a pretty good baby.

Ill try to get started on the slide show tonight. Hopefully I'll get it up soon.



No comments: