Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rice Cereal

My little chunky monkey seems to think that she is being starved. And let me tell you, that certainly is NOT the case. Her tummy and thighs are proof enough. LOL


I decided to try giving her some rice cereal. So 2 days ago, I fed it to her with a spoon. She did well with it the first time, but she doesn't seem to like it much now. She makes this face like it's an awful taste. So I mix it with her bottle once or twice a day now, one of those times being her last feeding before bed. This seems to be helping.


Of course I have to share the pictures that I have... Eating Rice Cereal with a spoon for the first time
06-29-08

She didn't care too much for it the second time around..
Look at that face

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Aww! How adorable! She looks so irritated...lol. Try mixing the cereal with a tiny bit of applesauce or apple juice. That's what I did with Dalton and he loved it. Just make sure not to give her TOO much of either of them or she'll get diarrhea.