Sunday, December 16, 2007

Such a lovely day

Michael got home from Corpus around 3:30 yesterday afternoon. We were able to spend some quality time together, which was wonderful ;-)!!! I was SO happy to have him back home. We have had our share of problems and Ive had my share of doubts, but I'm glad to have worked things out and gotten past all that. I really feel closer to him than I have anyone, especially after these last few days. I don't doubt one bit that he loves me, it's just good to have him home so he can show me that. It felt so great to cuddle up with him on the couch last night, and to sleep with his arms on my belly again.


This morning we picked up Elise and Tyler and we all went to Cracker Barrel for brunch with his mother and nephew Nick. After leaving there, we went to my moms pet store to drop off some lunch for her and Amber and she also wanted to see the kids. Elise **loves** going to the pet store! She gets upset when it's time to leave, but she was OK once we told her we were going shopping! Unfortunately, I got sick while we were at the pet store :( I haven't thrown up much, but lately I haven't eaten a whole lot, and I think I may have just eaten too much today! But I was OK after that. We all headed up to Babies R Us to get Ava's bedroom set. They only had the mattress, glider and the changing table in stock and we had to order the 2 dressers and the crib. I cant wait to get all of it in and set it up in her room. Elise got some new Mermaid panties while we were there too.

We then stopped home to drop off the furniture and Mikes mom, Tyler and Nick stayed here while Michael and I took Elise home. When we got back, we took care of some bills and visited for a little while and then all headed out for some Mexican food. After eating, we went over to Best Buy, and Melanie (mikes mother) bought a laptop for Tyler. She said she doesn't ever get to do much for Tyler and Elise and has been wanting too. She is getting Elise a T.V. stand, toy box and a princess ceiling fan for her room. She is just too generous!

To say the least, we all had a pretty good day. It was great to all spend time together as a family. Nick is staying here with Tyler and us tonight. We are about to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" together. (Tyler and Nick arent too happy about the black and white, LOL) Michael's mom is coming here in the morning and we are all going to meet my dad for church. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. And more good news.. Michael isn't leaving until Monday morning instead of Sunday night! :) So we are supposed to go see that new movie with Will Smith tomorrow..

No comments: