Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hiccups!

I felt Ava with the hiccups today!!! I think she may have had them before but I wasn't sure whether it was her heartbeat I was feeling, or what. But I'm pretty sure today that it was the hiccups! :) Being pregnant is such an extraordinary feeling! To know that there is a little baby growing inside of you is incredible. Her movements have become more and more profound as she is getting bigger everyday. Tomorrow I will be 28 weeks! (about 7 months!) I only have about 3 more months to go! They say the last trimester is the hardest, and it has had its moments, but it really isn't so bad.. Of course I do still have 3 more months to go, so I'm sure that will change. I feel so much closer everyday to my little baby girl! Its crazy how much I love her already. I cant imagine how I will feel when I finally get to hold her in my arms.

No comments: