Monday, December 17, 2007

My Sweetheart

Yesterday Michael left to run an errand and came home with this bracelet from James Avery that I've been wanting. He asked me on his way home if I wanted my gift now or if I wanted to wait until my birthday on Friday to get it.. I told him I could wait, that it didn't bother me, but I guess he decided not too. Lol. I love it! :)

We had a really good day yesterday too. Church was good. Michael, Tyler and I went out to lunch with my Dad and little brother Jared after we got outta church. Michael and I went to see "I am Legend" together last night. It was actually a pretty good movie. Not too much longer though and I wont be able to go see a movie in theaters anymore due to the simple fact that I have to pee every 10 minutes! Lol.. It was nice to spend some alone time with my dear last night and of course has been wonderful to sleep next to him at night as well. Unfortunately, he left this morning to go back to Corpus. :( But I just thankful that I was able to spend this weekend with him, and I'm glad it was nothing like last weekend!

I am meeting with my mother this morning to do some Christmas shopping, so I should be going now. Have a wonderful week.

No comments: