Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our First Christmas Together

I had really wanted to get an ornament for Michael and I that said "Our First Christmas" or something along the lines of that... I already bought the angel ornament that says "To the world you are one person, but to one person you could be the world. 2007" I like that one too of course, but I still really wanted it to say "Our First Christmas!" So, I decided to go ahead and look at the ornaments at Wal-mart just to see if maybe they had any... I looked forever and was about to leave when I decided to look one more time.. And this caught my eye...



It was the ONLY one they had and I was SO happy to have found one for us!!! So of course I had to get it. Thank god I happened to have my Wal-mart gift card with me, or I wouldn't have been able to get it. I think it's cute, and I'm really glad to have found one. :)

Michael come home from Corpus Christi last night. He got home around 7:30ish. I was SO happy to see him!! I gave him the *biggest* hug and he just held me. It was wonderful! On his way home he had sent me a text saying "Baby, I wanna take you out. Will you go on a date with me?" It was SO cute. I said "I'd love to baby!" and he said "Me, you, dinner and a movie. Tomorrow night" It made me feel really good. :) Of course we are broker than a joke so I'm sure we will be using the gift cards his mom gave us. We have one for Red Lobster and Olive Garden and also for AMC 30... I'm not a fan of Italian food so we will probably go to Red Lobster. YUM... I just thought it was sweet of him and it really made me feel special. So that's what we will be doing tonight. I'll give an update later. Have a great weekend everyone

No comments: