Sunday, December 2, 2007

He leaves again..

Last weekend, Michael left on Sunday for Corpus Christi where he would be all week. He ended up coming home on Thursday night, a day earlier than I thought, which was nice. We had the kids this weekend, and then he watched the Texans game on Sunday and when it was over, he left again... back to Corpus Christi for the whole week. I was pretty bummed. We haven't been able to spend much time together. I really miss him when he is gone, and I hate how much it has been lately. He has already promised me from the beginning that he wouldn't work out of town much, and he hasn't really. I just hate that it has been 2 weeks in a row. I just hope it doesn't continue, and I'm sure it wont. It just gets really lonely without him here. A day or two, here and there isn't so bad. I think I get a little more accomplished. Lol. When he's home I just wanna be lazy with him and relax. But I have really missed him lately. I don't really talk to any of my friends much anymore, except for on myspace here and there.. so it is very lonely.

Our neighbor Raina invited me over for dinner with her, Eric and the kids tonight. We had Lunas takeout and visited. It was very nice of them to have me over. I feel like I'm imposing sometimes...


Kathie stopped by tonight as well. Hadn't hung out with her in a while.

Anyways, I just hope Michael stays home for a little while after this.











No comments: