Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Shopping!

I was actually able to get quite a bit of Christmas shopping done today, thankfully.

First, my Mom had asked if I would mind going up to Evans school for "Magical Moments" because she is already taking off work next week for their Christmas play or party or something... Of course I didn't mind at all. I usually try to go to their school parties with mom anyways. So Amber and I went to see this "Magical Moments" surprise.. It was SO cute! They had little dances and things they did along to some Christmas music. After that was over, I checked both Evan and Harley out of school (it was just about over anyway) and they came with Amber and I to do some Christmas shopping. I was **really** excited about finally being able to shop.. it was beginning to make me a little nervous with the short amount of time we have left until Christmas. I got Elise 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of spandex pants and 4 shirts from Old Navy. They are SO cute! And I got Tyler 2 shirts and a hoodie as well. They have really good sales at Old Navy and I'm glad I finally checked it out. Other than clothes, I also got the kids each about 6 gifts a piece. We still have their big presents to get..Tyler-a bike and Elise-a princess T.V. for her room...I have a few other things in mind for them and then I have to do their stockings and Ill be done! Well, with them at least! LOL. I still have the family to buy for, but can only do so much at a time. I got Elise this Baby set.. its has twin babies, a stroller, a baby swing, a play pin and I cant remember what else. But I think she's really gonna like it! I'm pretty proud of the shopping I got done with the price limit that I had. I think I did a good job :)

I cant wait to finish! I love Christmas shopping for others! And this is the first year that I am celebrating with my own little family. I cant wait to watch the kids open their gifts. Its gonna be wonderful. :)

P.s.- Michael is coming home tomorrow! :) Tyler is going to a friends house to help him with a Science experiment and Elise has pink eye again so we wont be getting either of them until Saturday :( I'm sad to have a shorter weekend with the kids, but I guess, looking on the bright side of things.. Michael and I will have a night together.. I just hope poor Elise can get rid of that pink eye.. it's the 2nd time shes had it! Poor baby.

No comments: