Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Beautiful Girls

Saturday morning I was in the bathroom getting ready and Michael came in there to talk to me for a second. When he walked back out into the living room, this is what he found...
He came and got me and we peeked in on the girls. Elise was laying next to Ava and had put her baby doll on her. It was just the cutest thing. Of course, it wasn't long before Elise noticed us watching her, but Michael still got a couple of cute pictures.

After getting ready, Elise and I headed up to the hospital to see Katie, Matt and baby Mason for a while. I was only able to bring either Ava or Elise so Ava stayed home with Daddy so that I could spend a little time with our pumpkin Elise. Here are a few photos from our visit with Katie, Matt and Mason. Elise covered Mason in her blankies too. She is such a sweet girl!
After visiting for a while, Elise and I went by my moms house and picked up Harley to come over and play for a little while. She has been bugging me to see Elise and they always enjoy playing together. We came home and spent a little time with Daddy and Ava (we didn't have Tyler this weekend) and then Harley, Elise and I went for a walk around the neighborhood, pushing Ava in her stroller for the first time. We stopped by the swings and let the girls swing for a bit while Ava was sound asleep in her stroller. Of course I had to get a couple of photos of Ava's first walk with me and the girls...


Elise was blinking in that last one, but I still thought it was cute. She was giving Ava her pacifier. :) After picking Elise up on Friday, we went grocery shopping and then came home and I made fajitas for dinner. This was our first time to have Elise overnight since Ava was born and I was pretty proud of myself! Between the dog barking and needing to be fed and taken out, cooking dinner, feeding Ava, getting Elise fed, cleaning the kitchen up, bathing Elise and blow drying her hair, giving Elise her meds, brushing teeth, getting her ready for bed and doing story time and prayers, getting Ava ready for bed and so forth (you get the idea) I think I did a pretty kick-ass job! :) (with help from the hubby of course) Things get crazy and hectic but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love our weekends with the kids and wish we had even more time with them. And I love being a mommy! Its tiring, and a little frustrating at times as I am still dealing with the hormones and such, but I think I'm doing a pretty damn good job, considering. :) Love to you all! Goodnight






No comments: