Saturday, April 5, 2008

Im driving a bus...

...Or at least it feels that way after driving a sports car for so long! I just realized that I hadn't updated as far as the car situation goes. Michael's best friend Chris traded vehicles with us until we are able to get us something. So I am now driving a huge suburban! (Thank you Chris and Christina!) If it weren't for them, I'd probably be going crazy right now, as I would NOT leave the house at all before we had the suburban because I didn't want to take Ava in the mustang for obvious reasons. Thankfully, Michael drove out to Humble to trade vehicles with Chris so that I wouldn't feel trapped. Thanks Baby :) Welp.. I think I have finally caught up on my posts EXCEPT for the Labor and Delivery post that I have STILL yet to post. Ugh! Someday...

No comments: