Thursday, April 3, 2008

First "Real" Bath

I back-dated this post a couple of days because I am a little behind, but I gave Ava her first "real" bath the other day. As you know, your not supposed to bathe them until their umbilical cord falls off so we have just been giving her little sponge baths in the sling that came with her bathtub. Her doctor removed her umbilical cord at her doctors appointment the other day so she is now able to sit in her bathtub. Which reminds me... I didn't even post about her doctors appointment either! AH! I'm slacking! She had a check up on... ? Monday I believe it was.. just to check her weight as she hadn't gained any in 5 days. Well, she went from 7lbs 11oz to 8lbs! She gained 5 oz in 4 days, so that's good! She was 19 3/4 inches long... Her umbilical cord was pretty close to falling off so her doctor went ahead and pulled it off (Eeek!) So anyways, here are a few pictures of Ava's first "real" bath. As you can see, she didn't like it too much!


No comments: