Thursday, April 17, 2008

Olan Mills

Katie and I had coupons for some free pictures at Olan Mills, so we took the babies up there today. With our package, we got 1 8x10, 2 5x7, 8 wallets, and 6 birth announcements for free. That was only including the first pose, which was fine with me because I didn't care much for the others anyways. There were 2 others that I liked but I only bought one of them. We don't get them until May 1st so I cant post them yet, but I was happy with the ones I got. What can I say? They were free! :)

After pictures me, Katie and the babies stopped in at Casa Ole for some lunch and then came back to the house and hung out for a bit.

Ava is getting bigger and bigger everyday! I am happy to say that she is now pooping on a regular basis! YA! So the formula has obviously worked, but she has been throwing up a lot more now so I may try another formula, but at least now I know what to use if we have this problem again. I wont be using much formula once I get back in the routine of pumping though. I have continued to feed her breast milk at least once a day, but did back off a lot until we figured out what to do about her bowl movements. I plan on trying to get her back on mostly breast milk again, only supplementing formula when needed.

Anyways, that tis all for now.

No comments: