Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photos!

My Aunt Gretchen sent me a few more photos from me and Mikes wedding, and I realized that I hadnt yet put any up on here. So I have included a few of me and Mikes engagement/wedding photos, as well as some pictures from the bachlorette party...


Here are a few of our engagement photos:


I just had my bachlorette party here at home since it was kind of last minute, and Im pregnant and wasnt really up to hanging out at a bar all night. So I just had my girlfriends come here and stay with me the Friday before the wedding since Mike was getting a hotel anyways. We ended up having a really good time. Here are a few photos:
Jennifer, Jessica, Jessica, Heather and Amber taking a shot
Me and my sister/Maid of honor

Kathie and myself


Me and Jessica


My sister/bridesmaid, Amber and myself



Me and Heather

Me, Heather and Jessica being silly

I love this picture above... Me and my girls

Pinning Heather as my Maid of Honor

And here are some shots from the wedding...


My daddy, me and my step-daddy







The Bridal Party


Mike and I... Our first dance.
Family

Me, Daddy and Jared
I probably have close to 200 pictures from the wedding and thats not even all of them! It was a little tough to pick only a few to put up! I think they all turned out really nice. Our wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life! I cant wait to see what all God has in store for us and our family! :)

No comments: