Thursday, October 11, 2007

Autumn Leaves


Today is such a beautiful day! The weather has really started to cool off, with a nice breeze. I'm loving it! Mike and I looked up the weather forecast for Saturday and it is supposed to be about a high of 81 and only a 10% chance of rain! It'll be wonderful out by the water with a nice cool breeze.
Two more days until the big day!!!! I'm getting really excited. We pretty much have everything ready and are doing the final prep's today. I was going to clean house today, but its so beautiful out, I think I just might go to the park in Friendswood and take a walk around the track. There is always this evening to clean. I just cant waste a day like this, being inside.
I got the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen gifts yesterday. I also made an extra stop into Victoria's Secret for some sexy lingerie for our wedding night! ;) I didn't know the Maid-of-Honor was supposed to do that, lol. But oh well. I also got a few things from Spencers for the bachlorette party Friday night. ;) We are just having it here at the house since I wont be drinking or anything, and would rather not be in a bar while pregnant. But it'll be fun!
I have to go this morning with my cousin Tammy to her hair salon so we can decide what we are going to do with my hair tomorrow. Then i have class today.. Meh.
Just thought Id give a little update on things! I cant wait for all the exciting things happening this weekend! =)

No comments: