Monday, March 31, 2008

Myspace Survey.

FAITH
1. What religion do you follow?
-I'm Baptist

2. What religion were you raised as?
-Baptist

3.Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
-Both.

4. Do you believe in magic?
-I believe in miracles.

5. What was the last promise you broke?
-I honestly don't know. I don't make promises that I cant keep. (although I'm sure I have broken a promise before.. I am human)

6. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
-No one is perfect.

HOPE
1.Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
-Indeed. To spend time with my loved ones and celebrate the real reason of the season.

2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
-To raise my daughter to the best of my ability. For our children to grown up happy and healthy. For me to be happy. To remember how much I have been blessed and to thank the Lord everyday for that.

3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
-Yes, I do that quite often..

4.Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
-Yes, but not many.

5. Do you gamble?
-Negative. Mike is itching to gamble though.

6. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
-Umm.. I don't know? Maybe?

FORTITUDE
1. What are you most afraid of?
-Losing my loved ones.
-Not being successful.
-That somewhere along the line I may fail as a mother to my daughter.
-Anything can happen at any time.. I think that's what scared me most right now.

2. What did you do today that was really brave?
-I'm not sure..

3. Who is your favorite super hero, and why?
-I don't know.

4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
-Yes

5. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
-More heart. It’s the most important of the three.

6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?
-No, I was in theater for about 6 years.

7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
-A little of both

JUSTICE
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?
-No.

2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
-I couldn't.

3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
-Yes and No. I'm not real sure how I feel about it. Haven't really thought about it...

4. Which should be guaranteed legal: cocaine, marijuana, heroin?
-If I had to chose, weed. But I'm a mother now, I don't feel any of them should be legal. Ever.

5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
-Uhhhh...?

6. What was your favorite media circus trial?
-I don't know.

1. Do you collect anything?
-Shot glasses

2. Are you addicted to anything?
-Not unless you call my daughter and addiction. :)

3. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
-Installment plans, yes.

4. What’s your preferred method of paying for things?
-Debit card or cash. It's all the same to me.

5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn’t let yourself do:
-I'm sure I could list a few things here...

6. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
-Some things, yes.

7. Who is the wisest person you know?
-Not sure.

8. Do you take advice when it’s given?
-Depends. I like getting advise. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don't. Just depends on the situation and the advise given, I guess.

9. What area are you wisest in?
-I don't know.

10. What did you learn today?
-That there is, in fact, someone else that I can turn to who will be there for me no matter what. Not that I didn't already know that.. just was reminded of it again today. (Thanks Katie)

No comments: