1. What religion do you follow?
2. What religion were you raised as?
3.Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
4. Do you believe in magic?
-I believe in miracles.
5. What was the last promise you broke?
-I honestly don't know. I don't make promises that I cant keep. (although I'm sure I have broken a promise before.. I am human)
6. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
-No one is perfect.
1.Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
-Indeed. To spend time with my loved ones and celebrate the real reason of the season.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
-To raise my daughter to the best of my ability. For our children to grown up happy and healthy. For me to be happy. To remember how much I have been blessed and to thank the Lord everyday for that.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
-Yes, I do that quite often..
4.Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
-Yes, but not many.
5. Do you gamble?
-Negative. Mike is itching to gamble though.
6. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
-Umm.. I don't know? Maybe?
1. What are you most afraid of?
-Losing my loved ones.
-Not being successful.
-That somewhere along the line I may fail as a mother to my daughter.
-Anything can happen at any time.. I think that's what scared me most right now.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
-I'm not sure..
3. Who is your favorite super hero, and why?
-I don't know.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
5. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
-More heart. It’s the most important of the three.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?
-No, I was in theater for about 6 years.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
-A little of both
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
-Yes and No. I'm not real sure how I feel about it. Haven't really thought about it...
4. Which should be guaranteed legal: cocaine, marijuana, heroin?
-If I had to chose, weed. But I'm a mother now, I don't feel any of them should be legal. Ever.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?
-I don't know.
1. Do you collect anything?
2. Are you addicted to anything?
-Not unless you call my daughter and addiction. :)
3. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
-Installment plans, yes.
4. What’s your preferred method of paying for things?
-Debit card or cash. It's all the same to me.
5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn’t let yourself do:
-I'm sure I could list a few things here...
6. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
-Some things, yes.
7. Who is the wisest person you know?
8. Do you take advice when it’s given?
-Depends. I like getting advise. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don't. Just depends on the situation and the advise given, I guess.
9. What area are you wisest in?
-I don't know.
10. What did you learn today?
-That there is, in fact, someone else that I can turn to who will be there for me no matter what. Not that I didn't already know that.. just was reminded of it again today. (Thanks Katie)