Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Devastated.

My mom found a buyer for her house which I have already mentioned. Just found out tonight that they are moving THIS WEEKEND!

I haven't even prepared myself for this yet. I knew it was going to happen but I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. I feel like I am losing a part of me and it sucks.

I am so used to seeing her any time I want and now that wont be an option. Of course I can take trips out there on the weekends to see her, but we all know how easier said than done that is. She said tonight that she is afraid that Ava isn't going to know her anymore.

I never wanted to be so far away from her (I guess I should look at the bright side.. she could be moving further away) and it still seems so surreal to me right now.

We are all going to her house on Sunday to see her, Corey and the kids off. That is going to be one of the hardest days of my life.

I don't even know what to say. It is 8:30 and I think I am just going to crawl in bed and read, possibly cry, myself to sleep.

I am SO not ready for this.

1 comment:

Aimee' said...

I'm so sorry! I totally know how this feels. My mom moved to Louisiana 4 years ago and I miss her everyday!