Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Time is Drawing Near..

Baby time that is!! 7 more weeks until Landon's due date but looks like the little guy may be trying to show his precious little face a bit early. I had my Dr. Appointment yesterday as well as an ultrasound. In 2 weeks, I have gone from 1/2cm dilated and 0% effaced to 1.5cm dilated and 40% effaced. I have been having some contractions off and on but nothing consistant. So, needless to say, Dr. has some pretty strict rules for me to follow over the next 2 or 3 weeks. No sex, no photoshoots, no cooking, cleaning, laundry, lifting, grocery shopping.. etc. She even told me to send my husband to Sams to stock up on oven dinners. *sigh* She is also pushing me to take meds to stop early labor. I expressed the fact that I would rather not touch the meds unless absolutely needed. I took them when I was pregnant with Ava and they made me feel terrible.

Let me just say - all of the above is IMPOSSIBLE with 2 kids (one being 2.5 and the other being 1) and 2 step kids. I'll just ahve to take it easy as much as possible, but complete bed rest just isn't going to happen around here.

I am really pretty bummed about the photoshoots. I had one to do this Sunday too and she told me she didn't want me to do it. Part of me wants to just do it anyways, but I know myself and I know how much strain I put on myself during a shoot. Lots of moving around, laying down, bending over etc.. in order to capture the perfect angle. So.. I will be holding off on photoshoots too. :(

On another note, baby shower is this Saturday and I am STOKED! Special thank you to my BFF's, Andi and Stephanie.

We have something going on every weekend from now until the baby is born, as well as some stuff during the week! From babyshowers, wedding, birthday parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Photoshoot in Nov... etc. It will definitely make time fly a bit faster that's for sure.

Kiddos are doing great. Brayden is talking so much more now. He tells me "don't," "love you," "thank you," "more," etc. He is the happiest baby I have ever been around, literally! I love my boy :)

Ava is doing well also. Getting so big, and such a smart little girl. She can be a little stinker at times too, but she makes me proud. :)

Tyler has been at his moms lately due to having strep throat. He should be coming back home this weekend, which is good because he has a filthy room just waiting to be cleaned! ;)

Elise had a pretty bad stomach bug about a week or so ago, poor thing. But she is doing well now.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, battery on computer is dying! More later :)

No comments: