Monday, June 1, 2009

Elise's Graduation!

Ava and I, along with my Dad (who wasn't able to stay for the graduation but was at least able to see her) attended Elise's pre-school graduation on Friday. Ava was pretty cranky so I wasn't able to sit and watch like I had hoped, but standing by the door holding Ava wasn't too bad either I guess. ;) At least I got to see it.

Our little graduate!

Receiving her 'diploma'

I took the girls out for ice cream to celebrate and then Elise was able to see her and Ava's 'new room' when we got home, which she was extremely excited about! She thought is was 'sooo pretty'. :)

She picked the pink and blue cotton candy ice cream

Sharing with her sissy :)

YUM

Elise in her 'new room'

Later that afternoon we met up with Katie, Matt, Mason, Jim (Katie's Dad) and Joe (Katie's little brother) at her Grandmothers house for some swimming.


Swimming in Mason's floaty!

Katie, Mason, Elise, Ava, Me - and don't forget Mr. Brayden!
Elise!
Joe, Jim, Elise and Matt

Mason, Katie and Ava


We all had a really good day and I hope that we made Elise feel special on her big day. I think we did. :)

3 comments:

Aimee' said...

precious!

Unknown said...

looks like a great time...love seeing the Brayden bump. :)

Shauna said...

Aww how cute! I about bawled on Dalton's graduation night! lol. Time flies, and before you know it, it will be Ava up there!! And then Brayden. :-)

Oh, and on a really retarded side note...your word verification thingy always gives me really ridiculous words! Vaugsa..I mean, what the hell is that!? lol