Friday, May 22, 2009

Whatcha Think??

I think I've finally decided on this background for right now. I am sure it wont be too long before I change it again.

I've noticed that it's been tough to make up my mind on some things and I constantly have the urge for a sudden change when I am pregnant. I had this same problem when I was pregnant with Ava.

An example-my hair! I HAD to have it cut and dyed burgundy ASAP. Now that I have chopped it off and dyed it, I don't like it. I think it's too short, although much cooler. As far as the color- I think it's too dark for me right now. I love the color burgundy on me, but I don't think it looks very good unless I have a decent tan. If not, I feel a little "goth".

I have decided that I want to dye it a dark shade of brown, maybe brownish-reddish, with blond highlights, similar to how I had it when I was pregnant with Ava. I think it looks a little better with my lighter skin tone.

I am ITCHING to have it done NOW. I'm tempted to run to Kroger and buy 2 boxes (color, highlights) and attempt to do it myself! If I wasn't almost 100% sure that I would screw it up, I totally would!


Here are a couple photos from Oct-Nov 2007



1 comment:

LucieP said...

oh yes! Love the pic from Nov 2007...that's when I had Matthew...awww