Friday, May 22, 2009

ABC's of Me

It's the ABC's of me, if you want to play along feel free!
Stolen from Stacie over at Stacie's Madness

A - Age: 23

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Mopping!!!!!

D - Dogs' names: We personally have no animals-I finally came to terms with the fact that I am just not an animal person. Or better yet, I'm not real good at the "training stages". Amber has a cat, "Meow-Meow" that lives here with us (the only cat that I LOVE) and she also has a puppy, Misty. Lily, my Aunt's Schnauzer, lives here with us during the week.

E - Essential start to your day item: A coke.

F - Favorite color: Blue (turquoise). And Pink.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver! I hate Gold.

H – Height: 5'5" ish

I - Instruments you play: None.

J - Job Title: Stay At Home Mom, Errand Runner, House wife and then some. :)

K - Kid(s): Ava, Brayden (due in Nov), Tyler and Elise

L - Living arrangements: My husband, myself, Ava, Tyler, Amber and soon to be-Brayden. Elise visits.

M - Mom's name: Angela.

N – Nicknames: Ash, Pumpkin, Baby

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes.

P - Pet Peeve: I could list quite a few! Bad manner/Table manners, being disrespectful to name a couple.

Q - Quote from a movie: ??

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: 3 Brothers, 3 sisters

T - Time you wake up: Usually around 9 or 9:30, give or take. Ava sleeps pretty late! If Elise is here-anywhere from 7:30 to 8:30.

U- Underwear: What about em?

V - Vegetable you dislike: I can't think of any that I don't like! I love vegetables!

W - Ways you run late: I'm pretty much always late. Unless it's something really, really important-I can usually make it on time. Or close to it.

X - X-rays: Dentist! Ugh.

Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy. :)

Z - Zoo animals: I find most all of them pretty interesting.

1 comment:

LucieP said...

I am always late too! I can't help it! Always late but worth the wait baby!