So, here we go with my list of things that I most certainly did not do.
- Friday, while trying to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping before picking up the kids, I absolutely did not forget to fasten my 9 month old daughter in her car seat and drive from one store to another. I did not realize this stupid, idiotic, irresponsible thing when hearing my little girl bouncing up and down in her car seat, only to turn around and find her standing in her seat smiling at me. I did not just about have a heart attack, park, grab her in my arms and call my mom crying. Nope, not me! What mother would forget to fasten their baby in the car seat!! Sure as heck wasn't me! (PLEASE tell me that I am not the only mother who has done this! I mean, NOT done this..)
- I did not go out into the crazy madness of last minute Christmas shoppers today to get my last minute gifts. I wouldn't wait until 3 days before Christmas to finish my shopping! No way, not me!
- I do not still need just a couple more small gifts for a couple more people. That would really be ridiculous!
- My house does not look like a tornado hit it and it is not driving me absolutely crazy!!!!
- I did not buy my husband quite a few gifts regardless of your "agreement" to not buy for each other this year. Why would I do that?? ;)
- I have not totally and completely ignored the massive piles of laundry that are in need of washing, hoping that eventually they will somehow wash, dry, fold and hang themselves. Nope, not me!
So lets see your Not Me! Monday list! Head on over to MckMamma's blog, My Charming Kids, for more Not Me! Mondays.