Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday Madness!

This year was my first year to step out into the Black Friday Madness. I set my alarm for 4:30,(Ok, so I didn't actually get out of bed until 5) looked online to do some shopping and headed out around 6 to shop. It wasn't so bad really. Not as bad as I thought it would be and I got some good deals on a few things. Michael didn't think I would actually wake up that early to shop. He said I was crazy. (but that's why he loves me -cause I'm crazy) :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't leave until 6? slacker!

Aimee' said...

i cheated...i did all my shopping online! =)

Ashley said...

Liam: Oh you hush! ;)

Aimee: I honestly have just recently bought a few things online. I never really did any online shopping, although it is much easier. Personally, I kind of enjoy going out shopping and actually coming home with my items, LOL. But I do like to shop online too. I mean, let's face it... shopping is shopping, no??! :D

Unknown said...

I didn't go this year :(

email me if you want, I will do your layout for you. :) it's easy.

staciesmadness at yahoo dot com

Cloggsy said...

I went out first at midnight (to J.Crew outlet in Myrtle Bach) and then at 8 the next morning to do some real shopping. I was shopped out with little sleep!

Ahh, but the deals were good!