Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Christmas present ever..

This was my mom's Christmas present from all of us (her kids). She's always told me that I was her best Christmas present ever ;) (I was born 4 days before Christmas but was able to come home on Christmas morning) but I am pretty certain that this gift was the 2nd best Christmas present. We made her cry, so we did a great job!! :)
We got this one framed, in the biggest size (20x16 or something like that)



Had to throw a silly one in there. I mean, that's who we really are and all ;)
Heather and I also got this one for our Dad in an 8x10


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures... and I won't even comment on who I think is the best looking!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Wow, big family! Gorgeous pictures, I bet your mom loves them!

Unknown said...

beautiful family, i am sure your mom LOVED it!