Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So...

Obama won. Michael isn't happy about that. I don't know much of anything about politics other than what Mike has explained to me or what I have heard being discussed amongst others. Maybe I'll pay a little more attention now. The last couple of weeks, I have actually wished that I had payed a little more attention and actually participated. Maybe it has a little to do with my maturity level and the fact that I just don't seem to care much about things that I am not interested in. I know I should be..

Moving on.

Ava loves her snacks. (finger foods, lil crunchies...etc) She still hadn't figured out how to pick them up and put them in her mouth so I'd have to sit there and feed them to her one by one. Whether it was that she didn't know how, or she was just being lazy and letting Mommy do it for her, I don't know. BUT today was the first day that she actually fed herself her snacks. Half of them ended up on the floor and in her lap, but the other half she ate. She'll get the hang of it eventually.

I have been putting off posting about Friday night. A group of us got a limo and went bar hopping in Houston. We had a good time minus the CRAZY people we invited to join us. (I wouldn't recommend inviting your hairdresser that you just met to go out with you, FYI. It may or may not get ugly. I'm just sayin.)

I'm gonna put that post off again. Maybe I'll get around to it tomorrow. We shall see.

2 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Isn't it cute how they just munch those little snack puff things?! Emma has grasped the concept of a sippy cup, so she sits there watching winnie the pooh, eating puffs and drinking from her sippy. So cute!

Ashley said...

Oh yes! It's funny to watch Ava try so hard to no avail to get them in her mouth! LOL

She's gotten much better now that I actually put her snack on her high chair tray and let her go at it. I used to sit there and feed them to her and finally realized that in order for her to learn how, she must practice.