Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Very Thankful

I figured with tomorrow being Thanksgiving and all, it would be appropriate for me to recognize some of the things I am Thankful for.

*I am thankful to have been blessed with such a close, strong, loving family and group of friends. My family has never failed to be here for one another and to always do anything and everything we can for each other. Not many families are blessed with such a close knit family as mine and I am eternally thankful to have them.

*I am thankful for my husband. We haven't always had the best of times but we get through it and we learn from it. We have both put our whole selves into our marriage and making it work. I feel we have come a long way and there is absolutely no doubt just how deeply we feel for one another. He is my rock, my heart, my best friend and I am forever thankful to be walking through this life hand in hand with him.

*I am thankful for my daughter, Ava. I can't imagine my life without her and I never want to. She has wrapped her chubby little fingers around my heart for eternity. And I am perfectly OK with that. :)

*I am thankful for Tyler and Elise. I have a bond with each of them that only continues to grow stronger. They both mean everything in the world to me and all I ever want is for them both to be happy.

*I am -eternally- thankful for my parents. No words can describe just how thankful I truly am for them.


*I am also thankful for how much the Lord has blessed me. In more ways than I will ever know. I am thankful for having a roof over our heads, food, water and all the necessities and even all the extras that we have been spoiled with. Many things are often taken for granted but I try, not only on Thanksgiving, to stop and really think about just how blessed we are. I know I don't do it as often as I should.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!