Monday, November 17, 2008

Pretty Toenails!

Saturday morning I painted Elise and Ava's toenails pink! Elise LOVES to have her toenails painted. Some times I paint a flower on them too but this time she told me, "but I don't want a flower, cause I don't like flowers anymore. They're pretty on paper but I don't want one." LOL


I have wanted to paint Ava's toenails for SO long! Mom said I was about 2 weeks old when she painted mine for the first time. I wanted to wait until Ava didn't put her feet in her mouth so much. I was afraid of the nail polish chipping off in her mouth. I think now was the perfect time. She did so good too! She just sat there curiously watching me. She's such a good girl :)

4 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Oh crap, now I'm gonna have to go paint Emmas! Her feet look so cute!

Ashley said...

I KNOW! I'm surprised I waited this long. Go paint Emmas!!! Dont forget to post pics! :D

Anonymous said...

Okay you did an awesome job...I'm not sure Chloe would sit still that long. Although when I clean her ears with a q-tip she sits perfectly still, hmm? I think I may be painting some toes this weekend!

Ashley said...

Chloe is MUCH better about sitting still for me than Ava is so I was REALLY shocked when Ava actually sat there and watched me. I'm sure it wont be so easy the second time around.

I think Chloe will sit still for you. DO IT! Our girls should have pretty toes, even if we dont! (I need a pedicure! LOL)