Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am not real happy with Daylight Savings..

Has it totally thrown off your little ones schedules or what?!

Ava usually wakes up around 7:30, has 2 decent naps or 1 really good nap during the day and is in bed between 8:30 and 9:30.

Now..

She is up at 6am.

Not napping well AT ALL.

Ready to go to sleep at 6:30pm.

Wakes up an hour later.

Plays for 2 hours.

Then is asleep for the night.

REALLY!?

I have had her on some what of a schedule for a while now but was attempting a new one.

It was going well for the most part, until now!

Here is the schedule I would hope to have her on again real soon...

7:30am- Wake up, Bottle
8:30am-Breakfast Jar
8:45am-10:30am-Play time
10:45am-Bottle
11:00am-1 or 1:30ish --NAP
2:00pm-Lunch Jars
3:00pm-Bottle
3:30-4:30-Playtime outside/take a walk...etc
5:30-6:30-Mommy and Ava time
6:30-Dinner jars
7:00pm-Bottle
8:00pm-Bath
8:30pm-9:30pm-Story time, rock her, bed

Now, keep in mind that I also have Chloe from about 7:30ish in the morning until 5:30 or so in the evening.

I also take Amber to work at 9:30am and pick her up at 7:30pm.

Otherwise, I'd love for Ava to take an early morning nap and an afternoon nap like she was doing but I find that a little hard to do.

I am *hoping* that we can get back on this schedule (or even some what close would be nice) soon.

2 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Emma goes to bed between 7.30 and 8 and wakes up around 6.30 / 7am Well, the day of and day after daylight savings, she woke up at 5. Not good! She's back to normal now, but those 5am days were not fun!

Ashley said...

I am sure they weren't!!

I wish I could have Ava in bed by 7:30. I may try to. I have gone through a couple different schedules trying to find one that works for her and I both. I haven't decided which one I like better.

I watch Chloe during the week and there has been quite a few times lately that I have had her until almost 7:30. So I usually dont get bath time and all that good stuff done until she is gone.

After the Thanksgiving holidays are over I may try to revise the schedule again. I know every baby is different so what works for one doesn't always work for the other but I still am not completely satisfied. I have so much going on that I have to plan around as well. (like taking my sis to work and picking her up..etc)

I think the schedule I have now is working pretty good for the most part.. although we have slacked a bit this week..LOL