Thursday, November 13, 2008

Contemplative--- Opinions Please?!

I have been debating whether or not I should cut my hair. I LOVE having long hair (the hubby prefers long hair too) and part of me REALLY doesn't want to cut it. But another part of me does.


I don't look my age. Never have. In fact, I usually get about 17... Granted I am young, and it's not so bad that people think I am younger then I am.. or at least I wont think it's so bad when I'm 30! But I HATE that I look like a little teeny bopper. LOL Especially being that my husband has a couple years on me. Ok a few. Ok, maybe a little more than a few but I digress.


So, any ideas?


I have a photo of when I had my hair shorter. I absolutely hated it at first, but after a while I decided that I actually liked it. I think I look a little older with shorter hair in comparison to longer hair. Of course, I still look young (which is totally fine! I don't mind the young part-obviously, I am young-but I don't want to look youngER than I actually am).


Your opinion?


Do I look older/younger with shorter/longer hair??? Should I cut?

As I said before, I LOVE my long hair and I think I have decided to keep growing it out through winter. Possibly by next summer, I'll be ready for a cut.


So, tell me your thoughts! :D



Here's a photo of me with short hair from last year:



And here is a photo of me with long hair. Taken last weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, i say go for it...seriously! it brings the attention up to your beautiful face...do it DO IT DO IT. :)

Cloggsy said...

I LOVE the short hair, definitely more mature. My husband is 7 years older than me (I'm 26) and people always think I'm in my 30's. Not good! He says it's because I have an old soul...yeah right!

Ashley said...

Thanks girls!!!

I have decided to compromise with myself and grow my hair out at least for the rest of winter and possibly the Spring. Next summer I am for sure cutting it. Possibly before then.

:)

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Honestly I love your hair both ways and you are such a beautiful girl...but you may look a bit older with shorter hair.

I used look super young for my age and hated it. Now, at 34, I am soooo good with it! Of course I still look older than I did then but...