Tuesday, November 18, 2008

College Station- Visit with the Family.

After I picked Amber up from work on Sunday night, her, Ava and I headed to College Station to pick my brother up. He is staying with us until Friday afternoon. I picked him up from my sisters house, so naturally we stayed and visited for a little bit. Then we headed over to visit the rest of the family. My Grandma & Mark, Nanny & Paw-Paw, Aunt Becky & Uncle Herschel and my cousins. I was only able to get a couple of pictures. Seeing all my family really makes me realize just how much I miss them! And it reminds me that my mom will soon be there too. (If she ever sells her house)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I am going to do without her.

I talk to my mom on the phone AT LEAST once a day, some times 3 or 4 times. I visit her, my step-dad and the kids about 3 or 4 times a week. Some days the thought of her no longer being right down the street from us is overwhelmingly depressing. I try not to think about it, but some day I'm gonna have to come to terms with it. I'm not ready for that day yet. I don't know if I'll ever be.

Ava and her Great-Great Nanny

Ava
Ava and her Uncle Day-Day


Me, Ava and her Great-Great Paw-Paw

Ava, her Great-Grandma and I

Ava and her Great-Grandpa Mark

No comments: