Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Pumpkin's Pumpkin

Chloe left a little early today because she had a Dr. appointment to go to at 4, so while Ava is enjoying her bottle, I have a few minutes to blog before I jump in the shower.

Yesterday, I took the girls over to my moms house for a couple hours. I put both the girls on the trampoline (it has a net around it) and sat there with them and bounced. LOL They loved it!

I told Michael that I'd like to get the kids a trampoline for Christmas as their big gift. Elise loves going to Raina's house next door and jumping on their trampoline. Plus, I think it's something that Tyler might enjoy as well.

Last night after picking Amber up from work we headed over to my moms house with our pumpkin in tow! My step-dad helped us carve Ava's pumpkin and I think it turned out great! I took pictures of the process of course. I think Ava will enjoy looking back on her first pumpkin carving experience :)

1 comment: