Thursday, October 30, 2008

Babies Are Napping...

And I'm just relaxing.

Felt like blogging even though I really don't have much of anything to blog about.

It's been a really good week. I guess I'm getting excited about celebrating Ava's first Halloween!

Michael had flowers delivered to me on Monday. Yea, he pretty much loves me. :) Thank you My Love.

I got Ava a few outfits yesterday. She has a few fall winter outfits that her Uncle David bought her as well as a few I have picked up here and there. We got them in sizes 6-9 months thinking she would be in that size by the time the cool weather came around (she is almost 8 months old) but they are still too big for her! She can actually still wear most size 3 month pants (she's short) but is in 3-6 month shirts and one-sies. Any how, I just got her a couple of outfits to last her until she grows into the 6-9 month clothes. I love shopping for her :)

Tomorrow we have a wedding to attend at 4. And then we will be Trick or Treating!

My sister and some friends have a limo tomorrow night from 8-midnight. They are going out to a few bars and invited me to go with them. Michael said he would stay home with Ava, but I haven't decided whether or not I want to go. I haven't been out with my sister since she turned 21 so I think it would be a good time. I don't get to see her often (she lives in College Station) so I'd like to take advantage of the short time I do get! If I go, I'll probably only go for an hour or 2. I wanna be home with Michael since I don't get to see him often either!

Friday morning we have a parent/teacher conference at Tyler's school. That should be interesting. Melanie acted like a fool at the last meeting we attended last year. I was so embarrassed with the way she acted. Ugh, good times.

Well, I am gonna take advantage of my time while the kids are napping and go use my treadmill!

No comments: