Sunday, September 7, 2008

Her 1st Cold =[

My little munchkin has her first real cold. It started today and she is just miserable. It breaks my heart, poor baby. If she is worse tomorrow, I think I am going to go ahead and take her to the doctor. She just got off of her anti-biotics a few days ago so I am pretty sure there isn't really anything they can do for a cold, but I think I will just take her for my own piece of mind. I feel terrible for her.

Saturday after picking Elise up, we all headed to Home Depot to pick up a few supplies. Michael added 2 more poles in the closet to make more hanging space in there. I LOVE IT! Ava doesn't have her own closet so it's nice to have more room in there to hang her clothes as well.

Now to the bad part about Saturday...

Ava rolled off of the couch and onto the floor! I was sitting on the couch with her, changing her diaper and Elise was asking me where Mike was. I turned to her to tell her that he was out front with the neighbors and when I turned back to Ava, she was rolling off. She landed on her side, curled up in a ball... And screamed bloody murder! I immediately picked her up and held her close. I told Elise to go get Daddy and she just stood there looking at me. She was terrified. And so was I. I felt like my heart had been torn out of my chest. By the time I made it to the front door and called for Mike, she had stopped screaming but was still crying a little. We checked her out and felt all over for any sensitive spots but she was fine. I think it scared her more than anything. I felt HORRIBLE!!! I called my mom and cried. It makes me sad just thinking about it. My poor little girl...

Today Elise and I ran to HEB for some groceries and steaks, potatoes and shuck corn for dinner tonight. When we got home, Elise played with the girls for a little while before Michael took her home. Eric threw the steaks on the grill this evening. Raina cooked the corn and I made the baked potatoes. It was a YUMMY dinner.

Amber bought the 1st season of Gossip Girl, so we have been watching that tonight, but I think it's time for bed here pretty shortly. 5:45 is gonna come really fast in the morning. :)

Goodnight all.

No comments: