Sunday, August 24, 2008

My hubby came home on Friday as he always does. We did not have the kids (other than Ava of course)so we got to spend a little quality time together which was nice.

Saturday morning we picked Elise up for the day. Elise gave me a Thank You card from her and Melanie with a gift card to a salon for a pedicure or whatever I choose. That was really sweet. (Thanks again Melanie!)

Michael mowed the yard while Elise, Ava and I ran up to The Children's Place and picked up a few fall clothes for Elise using a 15% off coupon (that I also got from Melanie). Glad to have a couple of outfits for her now.

Elise and Ava stayed with me while Mike ran to get a haircut and then they stayed with Mike while I ran to get a haircut as well. I planned on just getting it trimmed, but she cut off a little more than I had wanted. :( It's still fairly long I guess, but I really needed it. My hair is so much healthier now.

Mike's mom came into town to pick Tyler up from Melanie's and spend a little time with him. She came by here for a minute to visit as well, and then we took Elise home a little after 5.

Ava went to bed at 8:00 last night! (which was nice, as her bedtime is around 9-9:30 most of the time) So Michael and I cuddled up on the couch and watched Mr. Brooks together. (pretty good movie, in case you were wondering)

Today Mike and I took the vehicles for an oil change and a free wash. While they were doing that, we walked over to Black Eyed Pea and had lunch.

He left for Columbus and Ava and I came home and took a much needed nap. :D

I really enjoyed this weekend. Things have been going really well here for a while and I'm Levin it. I have seen a really big change in Mike for some time now and it's great. He interacts more with us and helps me out tremendously around the house and with the kids. I feel like we are now working together as a team and that's an awesome feeling. I hate that he is away so much for work, but it's been ok. He was home a lot last week because we had to meet with the lawyer and they also got rained out one day. So that was nice having him around a little more.

Tomorrow will be my first day keeping Chloe. She is 2 1/2 months older than Ava. I'm excited that Ava will have someone to interact with. I think she will really enjoy that.

Tomorrow is Back To School for the kiddos! Chloe will be dropped off around 6:30 and we will then be headed over to my mom's. Every year since Harley and Evan started school I have always gone over there on their first day and took them to school with my mom. I wont be going up to the school with them and walking them to their classrooms as I usually do with mom since I will have both babies and that may be a little difficult. But I'll get to see them before school nonetheless.

Ava has her check up tomorrow morning! I'm excited to see how much my little munchkin weighs now. She has a small spot on both of her arms and one of her legs that I think may be eczema. If so, it isn't bad. You can't see it. The only way I even know is because it feels a little rough is all. My little brother Jared had it and that's all it was. So I'll find out tomorrow I guess...

She is also due for her vaccinations. She still has not had her 4 month shots and will also be due for her 6 month shots pretty soon.

Well, I think I am finally caught up on the posts... Pictures and all :)

It's getting late and I have an early morning tomorrow and a busy day.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with long hair...

I mean I find long hair to be very attractive, but at the same time... it can get in the way if you know what I mean... Also while I think long hair is very attractive, I also love to see a woman with her hair up...

Does that make any sense whatsoever?

Anwyays.... glad you had a great weekend...