Wednesday, August 13, 2008

If you're interested..

I created yet another online blog. I now have 3, one of which is my personal online journal that only I can access and the other is called Sweet Nothings. There is a link to it underneath my blog archive on the left. I started this blog to write letters to Ava. I thought she would enjoy reading them one day when she gets older. The blog is not private so if you are interested in taking a look at it, feel free.

I am a little curious to see how having 3 blogs is gonna work out for me. It is gonna be hard to find the time to blog on each of them. I guess we shall see how it goes.

It is time for me to crawl in bed with my book. I am a little more then half way through and wish I had more time to sit down and read it! I look forward to the nights that I am not too tired to read. So goodnight to all. Off to bed I go.

2 comments:

Elerrina said...

i love to crawl into bed with a good book too...yea, Butterball Cutie is my 5 month old niece...she's pretty big for 5 mos. she looks 9 or 10 mos in real life.

Ashley said...

I love reading! I just wish I had more time for it. LOL

Ava is pretty big herself! Really big actually. She loves to eat!

Butterball Cutie is sitting up really good in that picture you have of her on the Mickey Mouse towel at the beach.