Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Me and My Love

How did it all begin?
---Good Ole Myspace! I believe it was in September of 2005 that he sent me a friend request. We talked off and on for the next year and a half or so and I met him the day after Valentines Day 2007 when he came to eat at the restaurant where I worked.

Where did you meet?
---Myspace. In person--at Estebans

When did you meet?
---Myspace-Sept 2005 In person-Feb 15, 2007

Was it love at first sight?
---No

How old were you both?
---He was 32, I was 21

When did you have your first kiss?
---The second night I hung out with him.

Where was your first date?
---Umm... not real sure. We didn't technically "date"

How long until you met the parents?
---A few months...I don't really remember.. I met them at different times.

When was it official?
---He could tell you... I think it was March when I referred to him as my boyfriend for the first time.


***The good...***

Whats your happiest memory of him?
---Our wedding day :)
---The birth of our baby girl
---There are quite a few other happy memories too :)


Whats the sweetest thing he has ever done for you?
---That's a toughy. He has done lots of sweet things for me. He really helped me turn my life around and made me want to be a better person.

Does he buy you lots of gifts?
---Yes.

Whats your favorite thing to do together?
---As long as we are together (and both in good moods! LOL) anything is fine. We enjoy spending time with the kids. Laying around watching our TV shows or a movie. Before I was pregnant with Ava we liked to go to Breakers and drink and shoot pool.

When did you know you were falling in love?
---When he started working out of town was when I really realized how I felt for him. I missed him so much and just wanted him to sleep next to me and hold me hand till I fell asleep like he did every night. He wasn't gone much though in the beginning because he would drive all the way home -from San Antonio or where ever he was- just to sleep next to me. Then get up at 3 and drive all the way back for work.

Who said I love you first?
---He did

Is it true love?
---For sure

How do you know this?
---If it wasn't.. we wouldn't have made it this far. We have had our share of problems but we always make it through.


***The bad...***

Whats his worst habit?
---Smoking like a chimney!

What annoys you about him?
---Do you really want me to get started!? LOL
---When he leaves his coffee cups laying out in the morning.
---That he has to sit outside for, like, 2 hours every morning drinking his coffee and reading news stories before he can do anything else! UGH
---STARGATE! (I *hate* that show)Despite all his annoying little flaws, I still love him. (I'm sure he has a list for me as well, LOL)

Has he ever hurt you badly?
---Yes. Not physically..

Would he ever cheat?
---I would hope not.

Has he ever cheated?
---See above

Do you trust him?
---I did. We are working on that...


***The ugly....***

Best facial feature?
---Eyes

Favorite part of his body
--- ;-)

Hair colour?
---Brown

What does he smell of?
---Hollister cologne :)

Whats he wearing when you picture him in your head?
---Work clothes! LOL


***Intimacy...***

How do you feel when he holds you?
---Loved

How do you feel when you fall asleep and wake up in his arms?
---Happy

How does it feel when he touches you?
---Wonderful

Does his touch give you goose bumps?
---Yep

Does he kiss your neck?
---Oh yea :)

Your forehead?
---He has before


***Deep and meaningfull...***

Could you be without him?
---Could I? It'd be hard. And it's the last thing I would want. But if I were to be without him, there would be a perfectly good reason for it. And so, yes, I would have to learn to be without him.

Do you think about him constantly when your apart?
---Sure do

How long have you been together?
---Feb was a year since I had met him. October 13th will be our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Can you see a future together?
---Of course.

Would you like to get married?
---We are :)

Have children?
---He has 2 children from previous marriages. Tyler (13) and Elise (almost 4) and we have Ava together (3 months)

Where can you see your relationship in a years time?
---Busy, Busy, Busy! LOL

5 years time?
---Even more Busy! LOL

Is he your best friend as well as your lover?
---Yes

Does he come first over everyone else in your life?
---Yes and No. He/the kids/my family/close friends are all first in my life

Would you die for him?
---Doubtful! LOL J/K


***On a lighter note...****

Whats the funniest thing you have ever done together?
---LOL...

Do you have nick names for each other?
---Yep

Does he make you laugh?
---Sure does

Do you wrestle?
---What kind of wrestling? ;-)

Is he ticklish?
---Yep

Are you?
---Yes!


*****His Favorites...*****

Food?
---Chinese/Pizza

Drink?
---Tea, Root Beer

Sport?
---Football, The Texans!

Animal?
---He isn't much of an animal lover

Aftershave?
---None

Clothing style?
---Jeans and a T

Music?
---He listens to a pretty wide variety of music


****Your things....****

Song?
---It changes constantly...

DVD?
---Dirty Dancing, Save the Last Dance, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Notebook... I have lots of favorite movies

Place to hang out?
---Home


***Lasts...***

Time you saw him?
---Sunday. He is in San Antonio for work this week.

Kissed him?
---Sunday

Spoke to him?
---Like an hour ago

The last text he sent you?
---Sent me one this morning asking if I was still in bed.


**When will you...**

See him again?
---Friday

Speak to him again?
---When I call him at 9:30 to wake him up.

Tell him you love him again?
---Every time I talk to him


***Have you ever?***

Spent the night together?
---Um, yea. We're married and live together.

Celebrated a holiday together?
---Yep

Met his parents?
---Yep

Had naughty time?
---For sure :)

Is this love?
---Of course

1 comment:

Cloggsy said...

Girl, where are you? How is little Ava?