Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few recent pictures..

Don't really have much to post about right now. Or maybe it's just that I don't really care to post much of anything. Whatever the case, I thought I would post a few recent pictures. Ava is "talking" more and more everyday. My dad has lent me his video camera and I have some tape of her but am not able to transfer it onto the computer, so I will record a video on my camera and hopefully get one up soon. She is so cute. Just seeing her smile and how much she has already grown (and continues to everyday!) lights up my heart.


We will be going to College Station tomorrow for my cousins graduation. Everyone is pretty excited to see Ava. :)
My Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw (My dads parents) are in town right now helping out with dad and trading off at the hospital. Ava and I visited at the house with them the other night. Below is a picture of Jared, Paw-Paw, Maw-Maw and Ava with her little moccasins from Maw-Maw.

Maw-Maw and Ava

Ava loves her Mee-Maws (my mom) blankie



Playing on the floor

Not much longer and she'll be reaching out to grab her toys!

No comments: