Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To Do List

This is my 3rd post today...
Ooops :)

I decided to make a To-Do list of things that need to be accomplished before Ava arrives.

To Do List:
--Figure out what we are all going to wear for our Family Portraits on the 9th. DONE
--Call about Cookies obedience classes
--Get Cookie's next set of shots
--Baby Shower InvitationsDONE/MAILED
--Register at Clear Lake Regional DONE
--Buy Nursing Pads/BrasDONE
--Buy needed contents for Hospital BagDONE
--Pack Hospital BagALMOST DONE (just need to put it in bag)
--Buy Ava's "Coming Home Outfit"DONE :)
--Get video camera from Mom
--Clean out hallDONE/master closetDONE
--Move a few boxes to the attic
--Borrow carpet cleaner/clean carpet
--Bring a few baby items to moms house DONE
--Get stuff from scrapbook store for baby announcements
--Take paintings down from playroom and move to pool room DONE
--Clean/Re-arrange garage in order to park car in there DONE
--Wash Baby Clothes and put away in her dresser ALMOST DONE
--Call Pediatrician
After Baby Shower:
--Wash all new stuff (clothes/blankets) DONE
--Put everything in its place DONE
--Figure out what it is I still need and get it **Still want to get a diaper geannie, wipes warmer and s few other things for decorations in Ava's room.

That's all I can think of for right now.. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I'll be editing and updating this as things get accomplished and adding to it if I think of anything else.
Due to being on bedrest now (UGH) I am very doubtful that even half of this list will actually be accomplished. Which really sucks and is going to drive me insane! Hopefully I can make it at least 3 weeks with no more problems and by then I should be taken of bed rest and may possibly be able to get some things accomplished before her arrival (Im trying to look on the bright side!)
02/28/08 Update:
I got quite a few things marked off!!! YA! Still have some other things to get done, but Im thinking a couple of them just may have to wait. We shall see...

2 comments:

Shauna said...

So much for the list since you're on bed rest now, huh? lol If you need help completing any of it, call me. :-)

Ashley said...

I know right! BAH!