Monday, January 28, 2008

A Night With Friends



Michael left around 2 today to head to the office and get loaded up to head to Corpus. I picked up the house a bit and started getting dinner ready around 5ish. Jennifer and Jessica showed up around 5:30 and Katie and Mandy got here around 6:30. Perfect timing too, as I had just finished cooking. We all sat down and enjoyed the salad Mandy brought as well as the spaghetti and garlic bread I made. YUM! We all watched Rock of Love and threw out our opinions of how trashy some of the girls on that show are! We enjoyed some of Katie's homemade chocolate chip cheesecake and it was D-E-LICIOUS!!! We all just hung out and talked and before we knew it, it was 10:00! I really enjoyed having them all over and it was nice to get to know Katie and Mandy a little better. They seem like really great people and I'm so happy to have made some new friends!

On another note, it feels great to start the week off with a clean house! I ran around trying to clean as much as possible before the girls got here. The house wasn't really bad, but I always have to pick up toys everywhere and clean the kids' rooms after they leave. Once I got started I was pretty motivated and actually got a lot accomplished as far as house cleaning goes. All I really need to do still is vacuum. :)

I'm so ready for my relaxing day tomorrow! Hurray!
Goodnight Loves.

No comments: