Sunday, November 11, 2007

Im Thankful...

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I'm getting really excited about it! It has always been my favorite time of the year. Being with my loved ones, eating extremely delicious food, and expressing what all we are Thankful for. So I decided that I should make a post of some of the things that I'm most Thankful for.

-My wonderful, loving husband, Michael. I'm so extremely blessed to have him in my life. I really don't know where I would be without him. He's genuine, thoughtful, passionate, generous, caring and so much more. He completes me.
-Tyler and Elise have become my world... and my family. I love them both with all my heart and really enjoy watching them both grow up.
-My mother, hands down! She is one of the strongest people I have ever known. She welcomes everyone with open arms. Shes generous, and so loving. She has taught me so much and continues to set a wonderful example for the kind of mother and person I can only hope to be.
-All of my loved ones. I have been blessed with such a close family! Everyone always has each others back no matter what.
-For the most part we have all been blessed with good health and I couldn't be more thankful for that.
-Friends! Old and new! Although we have started heading in different directions, taking different paths, I'm thankful for the time we did have. All the memories that we shared. I love you all and thank you all for everything. Mike and I have a really good friendship with our neighbors, Eric and Raina, and I am so blessed to have them in our lives. They are wonderful people and have definitely become very good friends of ours.
-Aside from my family and my loved ones, I'm also thankful for everything else that I have been blessed with. Our home, food on the table, clothes on our backs. I couldn't be happier with where my life is headed and I'm so happy to spend it with Michael and the kids.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and remember to always be Thankful for what you do have.

No comments: