Wednesday, November 14, 2007

♥☆♥

Last night I picked up a card for Michael on the way home. It's the first card I have bought for him that refers to him as my husband :-) I thought it was pretty special. I also got him a Texans cup and t-shirt... I cooked us dinner and baked some brownies. We cuddled on the couch with our desert and a glass of milk. It was a pretty nice evening.

Today my Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw were in town from Louisiana. They were at my Aunt Tami's so I went over there this morning and had some breakfast with them. My dad and Kim were also over. It was nice to visit with everyone. We looked at me and Mikes wedding pictures, and I also brought over our engagement pictures so they could each have one. Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw had 2 wedding gifts for Michael and I as well. They weren't able to make it to the wedding due to a horrible stomach virus they both had. Maw-Maw and I also talked about what I had in mind for Ava's baby blanket. She made all of ours when we were born. Mine was a pink care bears blanket which I had with me at all times up until last year. It was left behind in Chicago when I left my ex. Needless to say he burned it. I was devastated and still am about that. How could someone be so hateful? He was just a hateful person though... Anyways, getting off topic... I'm still not too sure what I would like her blanket to be, but I'm going to keep an eye open for any material that I like.

After visiting at Aunt Tami's for a while, we all went down the street to my dads house and watched 1408. It was alright I guess... Not something I'd watch again though.

I really had a hard time sleeping last night. I was cramping on the lower right side of my stomach and back. It lasted all day, and is still there! It made me a little nervous, but I was told its normal to have some aches and pains. My body is stretching and going through a lot of changes. I have a doctors appointment on Monday morning... Ill be 23 weeks tomorrow! Almost in the third trimester!! Time is crawling by, but it'll be SO worth it in the end. I just get more and more excited everyday!

I bought my first "baby stuff" yesterday. We have been a little tight on money lately so I haven't been able to buy anything really. But I bought 2 pairs of bibs that say "I love my mommy" "My mommy loves me" and also "I love my daddy" "My daddy loves me" :-) I also got her a really soft pink blanket with hearts on it. My mom already has a collection of things, LOL! Every time she goes to the store she buys something new for Ava. Its so cute! She told me last week that she was buying a couple posters for Elise to put in her room, and that she wanted to come over soon and finish decorating Elise and Tyler's room so that they don't feel left out once we start setting up Ava's room. I try to buy little things for Elise here and there and we are slowing getting her room together. I wish we could do it all at once, but we just cant. :-( She loves her "very own room!" though and I think its coming along pretty good.

Anyways, I've managed to ramble a bit. Time to catch up on the last 2 new episodes of Greys Anatomy. Goodnight Loves

No comments: